Three-channel digital portable veterinary electrocardiograph
Features:1. Low weight and compact size
|Product name||Three channels ECG machine|
2. Touch screen and touch key for easy operation
3. High resolution thermal printer, recoding frequency response ≤ 150Hz
4. 12-lead gathered and amplified simultaneously, 3-channel built-in printer.
5. Automatic mode and manual mode optional
6. Color TFT touch screen with 640× 480 dot or 480× 272 dot
7. Built-in rechargeable Li battery with high capacity
8. Prompt information for lead off, lack of paper and low battery capacity etc.
9. Automatic adjustment of baseline for optimal recording
10. Standard input/output interface
11. RS232 communication interface for linking to special network and setting
up ECG database
Power Supply 1. Mains Supply:
1 Set/Carton, 4 Sets/Outter carton
|1 Set||36*32*22.5 CM|
|4 Sets||67*38*49 CM|
Rated input voltage =100V~240V
Rated frequency = 50/60Hz
Rated input power = 35VA
2. Built-in Lithium Battery Pack:
Rated voltage = 11.1V
Rated capacity = 2200mAh
Charge mode: Constant current/voltage
Charge current (standard) = 0.2C5A (440mA)
Charge voltage (standard) = (12.6±0.1V)
Continuous charge current =2200mA (max)
Continuous discharge current=2200mA (max)
Cycle life ≥ 300 times
Power Consumption:35VA (max)Recording
Recorder: Thermal dot-matrix printer
Folded thermosensitive paper, 80mm width
Rolled thermosensitive paper, 80mm width
Effective Width:72mmOptional:ECG machine PC software for data transfer & printing on A4 paper.Warranty: 12 months for ECG unit, 6 months for accessories.
We supply both 3 channels ECG machine & 6 channels ECG machine. Ecg machine for veterinary use is also available.Factory image:
About us:Shipping:DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS, EMS......
Which ever is convenient for you.For total weight over 100kgs, shippment by air or by sea is suggested.
Payment:TT, Paypal & Western union are all fine. Pls feel free to contact us if you are interested!!! Will always try to reply you within 24 hours after receiving your enquiry.Contact person: Shirley