Ce Approved Handheld Pulse Oximeter (various colors available)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $125 US $105|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: UN-S1
- Type: Pulse Oximeter
- Group: Middle-aged and Old
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Ehsyjxjyb20150324
- Display Area: 58mm×43mm
- MOQ: 1
- Trademark: UN, OEM
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 9018909000
- Classification: Physiological Functions of Diagnosis and Monitoring Equipment
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Size: 2.8 Inch
- Weight: 90g(Not Include Probes and Battery)
- Color: 4
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
|Product name||Handheld pulse oximeter|
1. Light weight for carrying and Easy-To-Use.
2. Silicon rubber shell protection and stable bracket for table usage.
3. Using DB9 type connector compatible with Nellcor Spo2 Sensor.
4. Support the oximeter probe for adult, neonate and infant.
5. Big size 2.8 inch color TFT LCD display for SPO2/PR/Pulse bargraph/ plethysmogram.
6. Visual and sound alarm function.
7. Adjust the parameters in friendly menu.
8. Low Battery voltage indicator.
9. Automatically switch off within 3 minutes when no signal.
10. Inner Flash memory can store testing result up to 360 hours.
11. USB interface support upload the data to computer and review the history data with software in PC.
12. Standard 4X AAA 1.5V Alkaline bttr or rechargeable Li battery is available for power supply
The oximeter is a non-invasive, handheld patient Oximeter. It operates on alkaline or rechargeable battery power supply. It is compact, small, light, and easy for learning and handling. It is suitable for monitoring adult and child patients. It is widely used in the hospital's operation room, ICU, clinic section office, out patient department, sickroom, emergency treatment, and the recovery and health care organizations, or in the family nursing and in the process of transporting patients.
Parameters measured by the oximeter include: arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR), bargraph and plethysmogram. The oximeter measures these parameters through a SpO2 sensor and displays them on the color TFT LCD screen after certain further processing.
The oximeter is operated and controlled by the buttons on the front panel. It adopts a 2.8 inch color TFT LCD screen in displaying measurements and in supplementary status indication.
DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS, EMS......
Which ever is convenient for you.
For total weight over 100kgs, shippment by air or by sea is suggested.
TT, Paypal & Western union are all fine.
Pls feel free to contact us if you are interested!!! Will always try to reply you within 24 hours after receiving your enquiry.
Contact person: Shirley