24 Hours Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: UN-03
- Type: Blood Pressure Meter
- Group: Middle-aged and Old
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Ehsyjxjyb20150324
- OEM: Acceptable
- Application: Hospital
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Classification: Physiological Functions of Diagnosis and Monitoring Equipment
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- MOQ: 1
- Weight: 168g
- Trademark: UN, OEM
- Specification: 118 x 67 x 29 mm
- HS Code: 90189090
Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring is looked as the golden standard of hypertension clinical
diagnosis. It helps on hypertension early stage diagnosis, helps to find out masked hypertension,
resistant hypertension, morning surge hypertension, etc. ABPM may be used to guide drug therapy,
and to predict the sudden attack of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular.
Let's have blood pressure more healthy.
1. Dynamic inflate to 38mmHg above the previous systolic measurement reduces measurement time.
2. LCD display systolic, diastolic, and heart rate in same screen. Time display while working.
3. Provide maximum inflation setting for better safety.
4. Start/Stop button enable/disable option. While disabled, the user will not be able to start/abort a measurement by pushing the button.
5. Display enable/disable option:While disabled, user will not be able to see the BP reading.
6. USB port for data transition stably, safely; Support blue tooth wireless data transition.
7. Awake, asleep, and 3 special time period setting for programming.
8. Body position record: Stand/Sit, Lying, Slight moving, Heavy moving. Good help for doctor diagnosis.
9. Motion tolerance technology, good measurement consistency.
10. Cuff bladder removed for machine washing. Inner layer is made of cotton, good for user comfort, sweat absorption.
11. Automatic repeat measurement in 2 minutes upon failure measurement.
12. BP limits alarm. The machine can give both sound and indication alarm for high readings.
13. LCD indication of battery electricity, help to save battery and avoid missing measurement due to running out of battery.
14. Wireless data transition
|Battery||Two aa batteries, support 250 times measurement|
|Memory||Saving 300 reading maximum|
|Calibration||At least once per two years|
|Safety||Max inflation pressure 290mm hg;Valve open for deflation automatically upon power shutting off;Max measurement circle 120s|
|Intervals option||More individual programming intervals options(5,10,15,20,30,45,60,90,120min)|
|Weight||168g, excluding batteries|
|Working condition||Tem:5ºc-40ºc;Rh:10%-95%;Atmospheric pressure:70kpa - 107kpa|
|Storage condition||Tem:-20ºc- +55ºc;Rh less than 95%;Atmospheric pressure:70kpa - 107kpa|
|Data connection||Usb data cable ( blue tooth option )|
1. Color setting available for systolic, diastolic, asleep period, BP limit, etc. to fit individual favorite.
2. User defined Data saving path,for better data safety and disc space management.
3. Patient searching function, easy to find patient history record.
4. White coat analysis, remarkable color for white coat period.
5. Tendency chart support maximum 72 hours data.
6. PDF format report available.
7. System provide readings data sheet, tendency chart, statistics, analysis of pie chart, bar chart, and correlation of systolic and diastolic, heart rate.
8. Variable report format option. User can define the report content and format upon actual requirement.
9. BP comparison. For one patient who has two or more times programming measurement, the software can compare the different times data for diagnosis.
10. BP Software provides analysis of Morning Surge, Smoothness Index, Variation Corr. and AASI.
DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS, EMS......
Which ever is convenient for you.
For total weight over 100kgs, shippment by air or by sea is suggested.
TT, Paypal & Western union are all fine.
Pls feel free to contact us if you are interested!!! Will always try to reply you within 24 hours after receiving your enquiry.
Contact person: Shirley