Smallest Pulse Oximeter with Odi for Continuous SpO2&Pr Monitoring
|FOB Unit Price:||US $14 US $11|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: UN-70
- Type: Pulse Oximeter
- Group: Adult, Children
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Ehsyjxjyb20150324
- Width: 35mm
- Weight: 50g
- Trademark: UN
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 9018909000
- Classification: Physiological Functions of Diagnosis and Monitoring Equipment
- Certification: CE, SGS, MSDS, ISO13485
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Length: 60mm
- Height: 32mm
- MOQ: 10
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
|Product name||Finger pulse oximeter|
Pulse Oximeter is a common and important device to check oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate that adopt Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology ,as a small , simple device , may be used in family ,hospital ,community healthcare,oxygen saturation,physical care in sports ( it is not recommended to use the device during the process of having sport) and etc.
1. Smallest ODI, can monitor continuously for 8 hours and record
spo2 value, pulse rate & waveform
2. Two colors available: black with gold & white with gold
3. 4 directions, 6 display modes
1. Small & light weight design
2. Colour packing
3. True color OLED display
4. Hang string, 4 display modes
5. Display Spo2, PR, PI, Pulse Bar, Plethysmogram
6. Low power consumption, automatically power off
7. Low-voltage indicator, 2AAA alkaline batteries
8. Accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
9. Audible & Visual alarms
10. Standard Accessory
11. Operating manual
OEM service is available.
Outer box dimension:
1 pc/box, 100 pcs/carton
Display method: Color OLED display, four display directions
Hemoglobin saturation display: 35%-100%
Pulse rate display: 30-250 BPM
Power requirements: Two AAA size 1.5 V Alkaline battery
Power consumption: Smaller than 40ma(normal)
Resolution: 1% for hemoglobin saturation(70%-100%) and unspecified(0%-69%). 2BPM for pulse rate
Measurement performance in low perfusion condition: 0.3%
DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS, EMS......
Which ever is convenient for you.
For total weight over 100kgs, shippment by air or by sea is suggested.
TT, Paypal & Western union are all fine.
Pls feel free to contact us if you are interested!!! Will always try to reply you within 24 hours after receiving your enquiry.
Contact person: Shirley